DAEMON Tools Publisher's description
from Disc Soft Ltd.
DAEMON Tools Pro is CD %26 DVD emulation software which allows users to make CDDVD disc images, create a virtual CDDVD drives and play CDs %26 DVDs without the need for the physical disc.
DAEMON Tools Pro is CD & DVD emulation software which allows users to make CD/DVD disc images, create a virtual CD/DVD drives and play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc.
Now DAEMON Tools Pro Evaluation enables you to choose whether to setup DT Pro Standard or DT Pro Advanced Evaluation and enjoy the full DAEMON Tools Pro version functionality for 20-days trial period. If you wish to use DT Pro without restrictions you could buy Full version.
Application info site: www.daemonpro.com
You could get help at: www.daemonpro-help.com
Other DT Pro verisons distributed by: www.disc-soft.com
Detailed comparison of DAEMON Tools Pro with other DAEMON Tools products is available at our F.A.Q. section.
- DAEMON Tools Pro enables you to create up to 16/32 virtual drives, allowing you to run your CD/DVD images at over dozens times faster than from a conventional CD-ROM. If you choose DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced during the setup process you will be able to emulate up to 2 IDE devices.
- DAEMON Tools Pro supports more CD/DVD image types than any other CD emulator! It is able to emulate nearly all CD/DVD image types on the market today.
Your original CD/DVD discs can be safely stored away; DAEMON Tools Pro Images mean that you always have your expensive media stored safely on your Hard Drive for instant retrieval at the click of a button. No more searching for the correct disc or software application install disc, everything is at your finger tips.
- DAEMON Tools Pro enables you simultaneously use your CD/DVD as an image and bring up your route planner written on another CD-ROM, without having to eject and reload any physical discs. The 16/32 virtual drives ability of DAEMON Tools Pro means you can have the equivalent of 16/32 CD-ROM Drives in your Home PC all accessible simply and quickly running your Disc image at hundreds times faster than that of a conventional CD-ROM drive. If you need a program or CD it is immediately there - always ready to use!
- DAEMON Tools Pro at the office:
Program discs and many other applications generally require the original Disc to be in the computers CD-ROM drive, this restricts the amount of people in your office who can have access to the same software at the same time without the cost of additional discs, DAEMON Tools Pro virtual drives resolves that problem for you. No more hunting around the offices for that elusive disc you need to run your application, every thing you require is just a click.
Note: Disc-Soft.com is the only authorized distributor of DT Pro software. Any unauthorized distribution of our software is strictly prohibited. If you would like to distribute DT Pro, including at a shareware site, please fill in Publisher application form with your full name, specific website URL(s), and point of contact. We will respond as soon as possible.
- Image Editor;
- Windows 7 supporting (SPTD 1.58);
- Explorer images context command "Edit Image...";
- Agent command line parameter "help";
- mdf-file type association option;
- Output image type switcher (mds/iso) on Disc Imaging dialog;
- Languages updates.
- Iterative DTProHlp.exe UAC confirmation at DTPro startup;
- Adapters switching from Virtual Device Manager under user account with enabled UAC;
- Access denied message with DTPro started under user account;
- Program Compatibility Assistant issue of setup;
- Lock media during disc imaging issues;
- Some GUI issues with not default DPI;
- Folders in Image Catalog get cloned;
- Device icon with mounted image that has "Custom Icon";
- Send request dialog closing after success sending;
- Tab switching in DTPro issues;
- Drag & drop images from Explorer improving;
- Agent: Recently Used Images icons displaying;
- Shell Extensions engine improving;
- Setup improving: Unicode supporting;
- Some minor GUI bugs.
What's New in This Release:Mounting image files to physical IDE/SATA devices (Pro Advanced only);
DAEMON Tools driver (Basic Emulation) for working without SPTD
SPTD 1.75 (Advanced Emulation)
Image burning with RMPS data
Image Catalog access via Windows Explorer
Customization of context menu for images and virtual devices
Support of Portable Installation
Authorization request when mounting network shared images
- SPTD 1.69;
- 60 days available to work offline;
- 4 IDE devices supporting;
- DAEMON Tools gadget for Windows 7 (Vista) to access general program features easily;
- Main menu and toolbar redesign and improvement;
- New option: Close to tray;
- Image Editor: MP3, FLAC, APE and more audio images creation;
- Image Editor: multi session discs supporting;
- Image Editor: major GUI improvements;
- Languages updates.
- Image Editor issues with boot images editing;
- Program freeze with U3 SanDisk USB flash drive;
- Connection issues for 3G modems which provide virtual CD drive;
- Some minor bugs.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall