Remote Access Control Professional Publisher's description
from Marius Computers
Remote Access Control is a Plugin for Uvnc to ease the setup and control of Remote-Computers via the Internet or Lan.
Remote Access Control is a Plugin for Uvnc to ease the setup and control of Remote-Computers via the Internet or Lan. A useful software that allows you to remotely control a clients computers via the Internet or Lan. This software is one of few that can Reboot the remote computer and still connect back to itself without any user-interaction (via an in-build time-delay function). RAC was made with the "Technician" in mind that has to do repairs or virus removal of remote PCs. It can do the exactly the same tasks as the free version except that it has a 25+ Port advantage.
Remote Access Control Professional Features:
1. Offline Compiler;
2. 25+ Connections supported;
3. Re-Boot with Safe Mode Support on all Connections; (Not meant for Dial-Up connections)
4. Monitoring of Dropped Connections (Direct AND Reboot) If your "line" gets disconnected for any reason, the "Remote" will Automatically re-connect to your PC...you just need to hit the "accept" button...NO Client interaction needed!
5. Aero and UAC Manipulation;
6. Get your CORRECT IP from your ISP when connecting via Internet.
7. Time-Delay function for slow NIC connections (20 sec "default").
8. Option for LAN or WAN connection
9. Added a Utility called THE WIZARD
10. Timer option added on client's side
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall