DxO Optics Pro Publisher's description
from DxO Labs
DxO Optics Pro automatically improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal.
DxO Optics Pro automatically improves image quality and pushes the limits of cameras by correcting all faults related to the lens and the sensor, including noise removal. You can use this user-friendly program to enhance your pictures in no time.
Based on an extensive knowledge of cameras and lenses properties this multi-award winning program delivers outstanding image quality even at ultra high ISO and runs on JPEG or RAW files.
The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention. Whether you want to enhance your pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, DxO Optics Pro will meet your need.
Here are some key features of "DxO Optics Pro":
· RAW conversion and state-of-the art camera noise removal for colorful images and details even at the highest ISO settings
· Elimination of distortion, vignetting, and lens softness and purple fringing through specifically developed camera and lens modules
· Correction of perspective and volume anamorphosis
· Optimization of exposure and dynamic range
· Color control with access to original film color renderings
· Removal of dust and blemish.
What's New in This Release:233 new lens / camera combinations have been added to the DxO Optics Modules library, providing support for Canon, Pentax, Samsung, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron and Tokina lenses for Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung and Sony cameras.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall