The Lender's ToolBox Publisher's description
from E. G. Collins
The Lender's ToolBoxв„ў includes the most essential tools needed by every lender (or borrower, for that matter).
The Lender's ToolBoxв„ў includes the most essential tools needed by every lender (or borrower, for that matter). A versatile Amortization program that not only computes and prints the "normal" monthly P&I schedules but also allows fixed principal payments plus accrued interest. On-screen options allow you to also produce "balloon" (lump sum) payment schedules whenever desired. Use the included Loan Calculator for quick "what if" scenarios to properly structure any loan request. Some of the major features include:
* Amortize loans (up to 999 million) using weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual payments. For Canadian Mortgage calculations you can also choose 'Accelerated' weekly or bi-weekly payments. (Numbers & dates will be displayed/printed using your system's Regional Settings, allowing proper 'formatting' for non-U.S. users.)
* Calculate interest using a 'standard' fixed rate or the variable rate option. When a variable rate interest rate type is selected you can optionally project a "worst-case" interest rate scenario for the computed Amortization Schedule!
* Calculate interest using equal 30 day months (360/360 accrual basis) or exact days between dates (choose between a 365/365 or 365/360 exact days basis). Canadian Mortgage calculations (360/360 with semi-annual compounding) are also supported.
* Include odd days to first payment (positive or negative) when using equal 30 day month calculations.
* Include payments for Insurance, Taxes, and Other escrow amounts in the computed schedule ... the periodic payment will be adjusted accordingly.
* Include "interest free" or "interest only" payments at the beginning of the scheduled term. (You can even instruct the program to 'equalize' the calculated payment amount for loans containing interest free payments or extend the scheduled term for loans containing interest only payments!)
* The final scheduled payment can be either a normal or a balloon (lump sum) payment.
* You can easily "modify" the standard schedule to include rate changes, lump-sum or additional payments, reduced/increased principal payments, etc.
* Print your company name as a page footer on every Amortization schedule (can be turned off, if you prefer).
* Print the sequential payment number next to each payment due date as well as annual totals (calendar -OR- fiscal year) ... both are optional with each schedule produced.
* Full print preview with four report styles, user-selectable fonts, and user-selectable paper sizes. You can even include 'custom' text in your Amortization Schedule's 'header' section.
* Print customized payment coupons for any Amortization Schedule and easily collate them into a "payment booklet" for your borrowers.
* Save any of your reports to an HTML or PDF file for viewing or printing in a word processor, browser, or PDF viewer, and you can also export the Amortization Schedule grid's values to a tab-delimited text file for import into a spreadsheet application.
* You can set your preferred program & Amortization Schedule defaults to speed data entry and avoid input errors. (Defaults can be overridden when necessary on individual schedules).
* Copy that "perfect" loan scenario from the Loan Calculator to the Amortization Schedule form with the click of a button. Or use the included Refinancing Breakeven Calculator to determine the cost/benefits of a refinance package.
* Context-sensitive Help is always available with the F1 key, along with pop-up "What's This?" help on many of the program's "child" forms.
* Your Major Version registration (license) remains valid (and free) for all minor upgrade releases (10.1, 10.2, etc).
What's New in This Release:В· Corrects a possible problem when printing Payment Coupons with a 'fixed amount' Late Fee charge
В· Improved formatting of PDF Amortization Schedule reports
System Requirements:В· Pentium II-class (or comparable) processor
В· 128MB of physical memory (256MB recommended for satisfactory performance)
В· SVGA monitor @ 800x600 resolution or higher (16-bit or better 'color depth' setting)
В· Hard disk drive with 3.0MB of available space for installation
В· Windows compatible printer for "hard copy" reports
В· PDF viewer/reader to view and/or print the Payment Coupons
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall