MasterSoft Resource time planner Publisher's description
The MasterSoft Resource Time Planner application "RTP" is designed to help you to understand the project life cicle within your organisation.
Visualize your projects, manage your resources like employees, machines or articles needed for the project development.
The application visualizes your projects and tasks within Gantt- charts. The costs for the projects, sections and tasks will be alculated on the costs per hours for employees, the usage costs for machines or the costs for used articles. You will gain a deeper understanding of your projects, tasks and used resources.
Start with the planning of your projects with our software in the first step to see the capacities needed for the implementation and to get the first cost estamination. Avoid bottelnackks and idle times of resources in your organisation and optimize your business process by understanding, designing and controlling them.
Supporting shift schedules as well as continuous working time tables.
- Project planning/scheduling/cost calculation (with task scheduling) grouped by sections with task breaks in 3 different project states
- Notes for tasks, projects and sections
- Shift schedule
- Holiday schedules
- Maintenance schedules
- Department management (assignment of employees to departments)
- Assiignment of resources to projects, sections or tasks
- Costs calculation for based on the resource asssignments
- Logging of working times in order to compare the planned data with the real world
- Capacity charts for departments grouped by working weeks or days
- Management of Resources (holidays, illness absence, trainings)
- Capacity overviews grouped by departments
- Logging (Activities of users)
- Permissions based on user groups
- User massages
- Overview of personal notes and tasks
- Configuration of the displayed elements within the application
- Hiding of elements
- 6 different display themes
- German and english user interface
- Save and open .rtp files to share and exchange projects
- Export project to Microsoft XPS files.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall