FlowPlayer for Windows Publisher's description
FlowPlayer is a video player for Flash Video in FLV format.
Flowplayer is an Open Source (GPL 3) video player for the Web. Use it to embed video streams into your web pages.Built for site owners, developers, hobbyists, businesses and serious programmers.Flash technology enables that 98% of all Internet users can see your videos. Highly skinnable. No other software makes it easier.Version 3.1.0 adds new configuration options, clips can have urlResolvers and connectionProviders, new clip Events and several bug fixes.
What's New in This Release:* iPads and iPhones now follow the container's href attribute to play the video directly with native Quick Time player.
* moved parallel rtmp connection mechanism from the RTMP plugin to Core so other plugins can use it (ie: securestreaming)
* fixed #112, wrong URL computation when using clip with relative URL on a page with a slash character (/) after hash (#)
* fixed #111, wrong behavior of pre/post roll images with duration 0
* fixed multiple license keys logic
* correct verification of license keys in *.ca domains
* fix to make playback to always reach end of video
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall