Estard Data Miner for Windows Publisher's description
ESTARD Data Miner is a data mining tool characterized by its simplicity: it was designed for data mining experts and common users.
The newest data mining methods were incorporated into ESTARD Data Miner for carrying out automated data analysis. To work with this data mining tool you won't need SQL knowledge or long special trainings. The tool is a powerful end-to-end analytical solution: using it withing few clicks you will be able to discover hidden relations in data and to apply discovered knowledge for WHAT-IF analysis and searching for data patterns. Prediction becomes easy as never before.
This data mining tool can be used knowledge discovery in various sectors including:
* insurance industry
* marketing campaigns
* accounting & inventory management
* scientific researches
* military sphere.
ESTARD Data Miner Features
ESTARD Data Miner is based on unique data mining algorithms.
Some of tool functions are: importing data from various databases, statistical analysis, decision trees creation and revealing all if-then rules describing hidden correlations in data. The data mining tool allows to create reports on discovered knowledge and to export discovered data patterns to various files.
* You can create decision rules, revealing all the if-then rules in the data.
* With the help of the program you can also build decision trees.
* The obtained decision rules and decision trees are represented in a user-friendly, intuitive form.
* Statistical module contains charts and reports that are easy to understand, print and save.
* Reports on decision rules, decision trees and statistical analysis are provided.
* Rules can be edited or deleted in case if users want to combine their own knowledge with discovered one.
* Wizards for data mining and data base loading will ease the process of data mining.
* Different analysis settings for expert data mining customization are available.
* Save the discovered rules, trees and statistics for further exploration and usage.
* Perform WHAT-IF analysis within few clicks
* Discover data patterns in databases
* Use previously saved, uploaded or just obtained rules and decision trees to analyze databases, discovering classes within them.
What's New in This Release:В· Test database connection feature added
System Requirements:Operating system: Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP Professional- or Home Edition, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Processor: 1 GHz or better
Memory: 256 MB RAM (512 MB recommended)
Disk space: The installation footprint is approximately 9 MB
Other: Data handling infrastructure
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall