Equipment Maintenance Control Publisher's description
Equipment Maintenance Control is designed
Equipment Maintenance Control is designed for those who want to establish a regular maintenance program on all their construction, manufacturing, and shop equipment. Including vehicles, power tools, personal equipment or any other item that requires periodical preventative maintenance of any kind.
Equipment Maintenance Control enables you to individually monitor and control, all of the services on all your equipment and develop a maintenance history of each of these services for future examination.
1. Provides a way to establish a focused maintenance control program for services that need it the most.
Setting up Services
2. Keep all the services on your equipment up to date at all times! Preventative maintenance will help reduce your operating costs.
Keeping up Services
3. Monitor all reservoir levels and amounts added when low. Provide a complete maintenance history listing on all services done on your equipment.
History of Services
4. A warning system alerts you to any equipment that is using consumables beyond what you have prescribed as acceptable for that equipment.
5. Keep warranty information on each piece equipment.
6. You can locate like maintenance problems from the past and display the results and sort information by the headers in the data list.
7. Provides all these functions and many others at a fraction of the cost of similar programs.
What's New in This Release:В· What's New In Equipment Maintenance Control Version 3.1? There are over 100 New features and improvements to V3.1. Many of the requests we have received from registered customers are now incorporated in this release.
В· All the windows have been redesigned for better access and usability. The Help files are now in a HTML or WEB Page Format that gives the user better access with search capabilities to the information you need not a confusing list of words from within an assembly of help topics. The HTML pages we present are tied to specific parts of the application as is intended in context sensitive help but, may still be searched incrementally.
В· Now available is the ability to associate employees with equipment that they are qualified to work on.
В· Pictures of the equipment listed on the main browse can be associated with that entry.
В· Save data specific to divisions and locations and filter the Main Browse by Location,and Category and Make as well as view "In Service" and "Not in Serv...
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall