CataBlog (Scripts) Publisher's description
CataBlog allows you to catalog pretty much anything you would want and share it through your blog in a simple but elegant gallery
CataBlog allows you to catalog pretty much anything you would want and share it through your blog in a simple but elegant gallery. Upload images, give them titles, links, descriptions and then save them into your catalog. Use categories to organize and filter your catalog items into multiple different catalogs. Show off your photos in high resolution too with the LightBox effect, it can be enabled with one click. Easy, intuitive and smart design makes it trivial to keep track of all your different catalogs and create amazing e-stores, galleries, lists and more.
* Please export your database to xml before upgrading, just incase.
* Backup the catablog folder in your WordPress uploads folder.
* Complete WordPress integration, CataBlog does not mess with your database.
* Tags have been replaced with a more familiar Categories feature.
* The Options Page is better organized and supports more options.
* New template controls let you choose exactly how your catalog's HTML is rendered.
* Easy management of your catalog with superiorly designed admin control panels.
* Import and Export features for saving and loading catalogs.
PLEASE: read notes about upgrading from versions older then 0.7.6
1. Upload catablog to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
3. Create catalog items by uploading image files
4. Sprinkle the [catablog] shortcode throughout your blog to show your catalog
System Requirements:2.9 or higher
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall