glossy.js Script Publisher's description
glossy.js allows you to add corners and shading and shadow to images on your webpages
glossy.js allows you to add corners and shading and shadow to images on your webpages.
It works in all the major browsers - Mozilla Firefox 1.5 , Opera 9 , Safari and IE6 . On older browsers, it'll degrade and your visitors won't notice a thing.
- Fast and easy to implement. Just add class="glossy" to the image and your good to go.
- Don't need to spend time in an image editor creating images with effects.
- Works really well with forum avatars. Doesn't require additional server work.
- It's dead easy to change the attributes of the images.
- Free of charge use on non-commercial and private web sites.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: