DataGraph For Mac Publisher's description
DataGraph is a simple and powerful graphing application for Mac OS X.
DataGraph is a simple and powerful graphing application for Mac OS X. It is a great companion for Excel, Numbers or any of the big statistical packages.
Simple because it is very easy to draw plots, bar graphs, and fit functions. Start typing in data and the graph immediately shows up. Pick from the initial template list and modify the data, change colors, resize easily and interactively. Download DataGraph now and try it out. Once you like it, you can register your copy from within the application or through the on-line store.
Powerful because as you use DataGraph more and more you will see that every aspect can be tweaked, both interactively and by specifying exact values. You can zoom in on a particular spot, attach labels, compute histograms, fit functions, overlay experimental and analytical results. Because of DataGraphs separation of data and graphs you can then very easily create the same graph for different data by just importing or pasting a new data set into the data table.
Worried about hitting the boundary of what DataGraph can after a couple of weeks of using the application? DonвЂ™t. DataGraph has a lot of functionality and power beneath the clean exterior.
DataGraph includes many common statistical functions such as function fitting, histograms and box plots. You can easily combine data, fitting results and arbitrary analytical functions in the same graph.
DataGraph creates great looking graph with minimal user fidgeting, but allows you full control if you need to. Here DataGraph differs greatly from standard graphing approaches where you end up spending a huge amount of time entering in tick marks, line thicknesses, selecting from menus etc. DataGraph uses default rules intended to make great looking graphs, with tick locations, label positions etc chosen using intelligent rules.
Here is a partial list of what you can do in DataGraph
* Scatter plots and line plots: The standard way to draw xy type data. Can put x and y error bars.
* Vary the color and/or size of each marker based on data, and mask out rows based on value or label.
* Analytic functions: Just type in the expression e.g. x*sin(x), and draw it on any interval.
* Histograms, Box plots: Have DataGraph bin your data, compute means, medians etc.
* Function Fits: linear, polynomial, power, exponential, arbitrary functions. Easy to vary the fit function, and report the result.
* Bar charts: Both in x and y. side by side, stacked or area. Include error bars, and labels. Combine with any other drawing command.
* Fast. Import and draw millions of data points smoothly.
* Import data files from Cricket Graph documents (as well as Matlab, Plot and text files)
* Export your graphics to pdf, eps, svg, tiff, jpg, png. Or just copy the figure and paste it into KeyNote or any other program.
* Easy to zoom in on data, both on the graph and using a magnifying glass.
* Can set parameters in functions using sliders, and see the graph change in real time.
* Easy to create multiple axes.
* Robust support for calendar dates.
What's New in This Release:В· Multiple graphs
В· Multiple masks
В· Paste Special
В· New column
В· Improved Fonts
В· Tweaks and improvements for drawing commands
В· Fixed a pretty bad error related to dragging around and deleting a group closer.
В· Fixed a dependency issue with expression columns.
В· Fixed a paste bug for columns. If no row was displayed and you pasted in a table, DG would overwrite expression columns and not just number/text/date columns.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall