Rigs of Rods For Mac Publisher's description
from Rigs of Rods Team
Have you ever wanted a program that can simulate anything?
Have you ever wanted a program that can simulate anything? For example, have you wanted an accurate rally car simulation with real suspension physics?
Have you wanted to fly an airplane with realistic flight characteristics based on the aerodynamics of the airplane without having to spend money to buy X-Plane?
What about driving boats which act according to the shape of their hulls?
Have you wanted to design bridges for specific loads and see how capable they are of surviving those loads?
All these things can be simulated accurately in Rigs of Rods.
Rigs of Rods is an Open Source everything simulator. Anything that exists in real life can theoretically be simulated in Rigs of Rods. What makes RoR different to most simulators is its unique soft-body physics: vehicles, machines, other objects, etc. are simulated in real-time as flexible objects, giving the simulation an extremely accurate behavior which entirely depends on the physical construction of the objects you create.
Express you mind at your will
* Soft-Body Physics. Objects according to their weight distribution, construction, and/or suspension (in the case of vehicles).
* Advanced Flight Model based on blade element theory. It allows the accurate simulation of any airplane, based entirely on its physical dimensions and wing airfoils.
* Accurate Buoyancy Model based on elemental pressure gradients, enabling boats with complex hulls to move realistically in the swell.
* Basic support for dual-core processing. More multithreading and CUDA support is planned.
* Basic support for scripting using AngelScript.
* Based on the OGRE Graphics Engine.
What's New in This Release:В· new threading type that enables you to use the full power of your multicore-CPU
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall