Python XMP Toolkit For Mac Publisher's description
Python XMP Toolkit is a library for working with XMP metadata...
Python XMP Toolkit is a library for working with XMP metadata, as well as reading/writing XMP metadata stored in many different file formats.
Python XMP Toolkit is wrapping Exempi (using ctypes), a C/C++ XMP library based on Adobe XMP Toolkit, ensuring that future updates to the XMP standard are easily incorporated into the library with a minimum amount of work.
The XMP features provided are similar to that of Adobe XMP Toolkit, which are:
* Support for parsing, manipulating, and serializing XMP data.
* Support for locating the XMP in a file, adding XMP to a file, or updating the XMP in a file.
* Support for nearly any file format with smart file handlers for JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PSD, InDesign, MOV, MP3, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, FLV, SWF, ASF, PostScript, P2, SonyHDV, AVCHD, UCF, WAV, XDCAM, XDCAMEX.
* An API very similar to Adobe XMP Toolkit, as well as more Pythonic methods as well.
* Based on Exempi 2.1.1 and Adobe XMP Toolkit 4.4.2
System Requirements:В· Python
В· Adobe XMP Toolkit 4.4.2 or later
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall