CodeRunner For Mac Publisher's description
from Nikolai Krill
Edit and run code in 10 different programming languages with CodeRunner...
Edit and run code in 10 different programming languages with CodeRunner, the essential editor for any programmer. With CodeRunner, it has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
- Edit and run code in AppleScript, C, C++, Java, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or Shell
- Fully-featured editor with syntax highlighting, code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
- Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main methods etc.
- Full encoding support, custom run/compiler flags and more
Note: Running Java code requires Java runtime to be installed on your system. Running C, C++, or Objective-C code requires you to have gcc installed.
What's New in This Release:- User-defined color themes
- Ability to specify shell environment variables
- Bash login mode setting
- Fixed an RVM-related run issue
- Other general fixes and improvements
System Requirements:В· Java (for running Java code)
В· Apple Xcode (for running C, C++, or Objective-C code)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall