Air Display For Mac Publisher's description
Ever wish you had an extra display for your computer? ThereвЂ™s an app for that!
Ever wish you had an extra display for your computer? ThereвЂ™s an app for that! With Air Display, you can extend your desktop wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac as a wireless display.
Some great uses
* Fill your iPad screen with your utility apps, like iChat, Mail, iCal, and Calculator.
* Amaze your friends by playing Flash animations on your iPad!
* Graphic design: Make Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your laptop by putting your tool palettes on the iPad screen.
* Music: Use your iPad as the ultimate control surface for Logic or Pro Tools.
* Programming: Use the extra display area for such auxiliary development tools as Console, Terminal, and the Debugger.
* Business: Move all of your iWork and Office tool palettes and inspector windows onto the iPad, and let your document fill the screen.
* Find your own uses.
* MAC OS X: Air Display requires 10.5.8 (Leopard) or 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later, on an Intel CPU. Both 32-Bit & 64-Bit systems are supported. We recommend 10.6.5 or later.
* WINDOWS: Air Display requires Windows XP (32-bit only), or Vista or 7 (32-bit or 64-bit). Windows 7 Starter edition is not supported.
* NETWORK: In order for Air Display to work your computer and iOS device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
* iPHONE 4: Please note that this version does not shrink the computer pixels down to native-sized Retina pixels. This may change in a future update.
What's New in This Release:With the new iPad's Retina display running at 2048x1536, Air Display would be able to display a relatively large OS X desktop, but at very small size. But Avatron has been working to make Air Display compatible with the high-resolution "HiDPI" mode that has been quietly built into OS X. Apple has kept the HiDPI feature hidden by default due to an absence of any Macs with ultra high-resolution "Retina" displays that could use it to significant effect.
System Requirements:Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall