GRAMPS Publisher's description
from The GRAMPS project
Gramps (Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System) is an open source genealogy program.
Gramps comes from Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System and is an open source genealogy program.
GRAMPS is a genealogical application. GRAMPS is an acronym for the Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System.
To put it shortly, it allows you to store, edit, and research genealogical data using your computer. Its functionality is somewhat common to other genealogical programs. However, GRAMPS offers some unique features.
What's New in This Release:· [Plugins] GEDCOM import does not generally support MULTIMEDIA_LINKs in the embedded form
· [Command Line] Failure to import GEDCOM with 8-bit character while having a certain LANG setting
· [General] How to fix invalid Database Path?
· [Reports] Stepsiblings are NOT correct.
· [Reports] The desciption for events are missing in the webreport.
· [Reports] Web Report: Error in showing repositories.
· [Installation] Problem with moving from win7 to win8.
· [Other] [Geography]: place selection and active places layer
· [Reports] [NarrWeb] family notes have disappeared from individual pages.
· [Plugins] [Regression] Place pages generated by Narrative cannot display OpenStreetMap layer.
· [Reports] Narrweb has thumbnail link to missing thumbnails.html.
· [Reports] Narrative Web reports two people as step family when one of the parents is unknown for both.
· [General] Missing reference in events and citations.
· [Interface] Locale not taken into account to sort family list on father or mother name.
· [General] During book report creation.
· [Windows Port] Problems with execution when installed disk letter is not Capitalized.
· [Windows Port] error trying to generate relation graph.pdf.
· [Command Line] Ambiguous pdf output file format values.
· [Plugins] GEDCOM import: link from FAM to child but missing link from child to FAM causes inconsistent displays.
· [Other] Cant edit citation record from source record reference.
· [Command Line] Coding errors with gramps -l and gramps -L.
· [Search/Filtering] Person and Family pass eventref as object with sources, but it has no sources.
· [Other] Citation view crash.
· [Search/Filtering] Crash when using a not allowed string as regex in Person with name filter.
· [Interface] A faster way to create a family of known people needed.
· [Reports] PDF have only one page instead of more.
· [Reports] Printing multiple page relationship graph to PDF via Ghostscript only creates PDF for the first page.
· [Interface] Not all sourcebase objects have the same source filters.
· [Reports] PDF Reports Are Not Searchable for Text.
· [Person View] Filter on all Persons with same source.
· [Interface] Adding links to the map.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall