Watsup Publisher's description
Real-time compact view of system resources and which top processes are using how much.
Real-time compact view of system resources and which top processes are using how much. Topmost processes fitting within the window are reported. Filter processes by name or owner. Kill a process by clicking it.
Monitor system resources and the processes using those resources.
* Overhead is low, supporting a sample interval down to 0.1 seconds.
* Overall system and top process resources are shown on one page.
* CPU, memory, disk I/O, network I/O, and page faults are monitored.
* Usage for N processors shown on a scale from zero to N00%.
* The highest ranked processes fitting in the window are shown, with minimal jumping around between samples (easy to watch one or a few processes).
* Process rank is a weighted sum of CPU, hard page faults, and disk I/O over the last few samples.
* Filter processes by user, PID, or program name.
* Font can be made small for display in a corner.
* Run as root via toolbar button (after password entry).
* Click on a process to kill the process (after confirmation).
What's New in This Release:В· Corrected: usage on an Intel Core-i7 processor (8 threads) caused extra blank lines in the output.
System Requirements:В· GTK+ >= 2.8.x
В· C++ compiler
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall