Sylpheed Publisher's description
from Hiroyuki Yamamoto
Sylpheed is a GTK+ based, lightweight, and fast email client.
Sylpheed is a GTK+ based, lightweight, and fast email client. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard.
Sylpheed also has many features such as multiple accounts, POP3/APOP support, thread display, and multipart MIME.
One of Sylpheed's future goals is to be fully internationalized. The messages are managed in the MH format, so you'll be able to use it together with another mailer that uses the MH format.
What's New in This Release:· Quotation of forwarded messages is enabled for template now.
· When applying a template for a new message, current date is inserted with '%d'.
· Rebuilding of folder tree which was broken at 3.4.0beta1 was fixed (#103).
· The bug that double-quote (") and backslash (\) in folder/username/password were not escaped and could not be used on IMAP4 was fixed.
· When marking a message as junk and moving it to a junk folder, proper junk folder is selected instead of default one.
System Requirements:· GTK+ 2.4.0 or later (GTK+ 2.6.10 is recommended)
· PentiumII 266MHz or higher CPU (PentiumIII 500MHz or higher is recommended)
· 128MB or higher RAM (256MB or higher is recommended, 512MB for Windows XP, 2GB for Windows Vista)
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall