DANA Publisher's description
from Nicolas Rougier
Dana is a python framework for distributed, asynchronous, distributed and adaptive computing.
Dana is a python framework for distributed, asynchronous, distributed and adaptive computing. The computational paradigm supporting the dana framework is grounded on the notion of a unit that is a essentially a set of arbitrary values that can vary along time under the influence of other units and learning. Each unit can be connected to any other unit (including itself) using a weighted link and a group is a structured set of such homogeneous units.
More formally, we can write the following definitions:
* A unit is a set of one to several values (Vбµў, i пїЅ?? в„•), each of them being potentially described by an equation.
* A group is a structured set of one to several homogeneous units.
* A layer is a subset of a group restricted to a unique value Vбµў.
* A layer is a group.
* A connection links a source layer to a target layer and may have an equation describing its evolution along time according to source and target.
* A group can be connected to any other group value including itself.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall