Realtek ALC883 Audio Driver V126.96.36.19996 Publisher's description
Realtek ALC883 Audio Driver V188.8.131.5296
Value 7.1 2 HD Audio Codec
The ALC883 series 7.1 2 Channel High Definition Audio (HDA) codecs are compliant with Microsoft's UAA (Universal Audio Architecture). The ALC883 series provide 10 DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo output. Flexible mixing, mute, and fine gain control functions provide a complete integrated audio solution for home entertainment PCs.
The ALC883 series also integrate two stereo ADCs that can support a stereo microphone with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technology simultaneously.
All analog IO are input and output capable, and headphone amplifiers are also integrated at each analog output. All analog IOs can be re-tasked according to user's definitions, or automatically switched depending on the connected device type.
The ALC883 series support 16/20/24 S/PDIF input and output to offer easy connection of PCs to high quality consumer electronic products such as digital decoders and speakers.
The ALC883 series support host/soft audio from the Intel ICH series chipset, and also from any other HDA compatible audio controller. With EAX/Direct Sound 3D/I3DL2/A3D compatibility, and excellent software utilities like Karaoke mode, environment emulation, software equalizer, HRTF 3D positional audio, and optional Dolby Digital Live and DTS Connect program, the ALC883 series provide an excellent entertainment package and game experience for PC users.
* High-performance DACs with 95dB SNR (A-Weighting), ADCs with 85dB SNR (A-Weighting)
* Meets performance requirements for audio on PC2001 systems and Microsoft WLP 2.x
* Ten DAC channels support 16/20/24-bit PCM format for 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel output
* 2 stereo ADCs support 16/20/24-bit PCM format, one for stereo microphone, the other for legacy mixer recording
* All DACs support 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
* All ADCs support 44.1k/48k/96kHz sample rate
* 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-OUT supports 44.1k/48k/96k/192kHz sample rate
* 16/20/24-bit S/PDIF-IN supports 44.1k/48k/96kHz sample rate
* Up to four channels of microphone array input are supported for AEC/BF application
* High-quality analog differential CD input
* Supports external PCBEEP input and built-in digital BEEP generator
* Software selectable 2.5V/3.75V VREFOUT
* Two jack detection pins, each designed to detect up to 4 jacks
* Reserve analog mixer architecture for backward compatibility with AC'97
* Wide range (???80dB ~ 42dB) volume control with 1.5dB resolution of analog to analog mixer gain
* All analog jacks are stereo input and output re-tasking for analog plug & play
* Built-in headphone amplifiers for each re-tasking jack
* 2 GPIOs (General Purpose Input/Output) for customized applications
* Power support: Digital: 3.3V; Analog: 3.0V~5.0V (Minimum AVDD is 3.0V)
* Pin compatible with the ALC880 and ALC882
* Enhanced S/PDIF-IN circuitry ensures compatibility with consumer DVD players
* 48-pin LQFP 'Green' package
* Meets Microsoft WHQL/WLP 2.x audio requirements
* EAX??? 1.0 & 2.0 compatible
* Direct Sound 3D compatible
* A3D??? compatible
* I3DL2 compatible
* HRTF 3D Positional Audio
* Emulation of 26 sound environments to enhance gaming experience
* 10-Band Software Equalizer
* Voice Cancellation and Key Shifting in Karaoke mode
* Realtek Media Player
* Enhanced Configuration Panel to improve user experience
* Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Noise Suppression (NS), and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice application
* ALC883D features optional Dolby??? Digital Live output for consumer equipment
* ALC883DTS features optional DTS Connect software
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.