MSI X58M Realtek Audio Driver 188.8.131.5264 for Win7 Publisher's description
MSI X58M Realtek Audio Driver 184.108.40.20664 for Win7
вЂў Supports Intel i7 based processors in LGA1366 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
вЂў Intel X58 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 6.4GT/s
вЂў Intel ICH10 / ICH10R Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10. (ICH10R)
- Integrated AHCI controller.
вЂў Supports six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333* (OC) SDRAM, 24GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB DRAM size
- Supports x8 / x16 data lines per DIMM
- Supports up to 3 channel mode
вЂў 2 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots
- supports ATI Crossfire
вЂў 1 PCI Express gen1 x4 slot
вЂў 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
вЂў One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in JMicron 363.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
вЂў SATAII controller integrated in ICH10/ICH10R/JMicron 363 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports by ICH10R (SATA1~6)
- Supports one SATAII port by JMicron 363 (SATA7)
- Supports one eSATA port by JMicron 363.
- Supports AHCI controller with SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 by ICH10R.
MSI Reminds You...
вЂў The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
вЂў Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888S / ALC889
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spce
вЂў Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111C.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
вЂў VIA VT6315N chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 3 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 1 x serial port pinheader
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 7 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
- 1 x OC Switch
- 1 x Power Button
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector (optional)
MSI Reminds You...
вЂў The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x eSATA port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
вЂў The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
вЂў The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
вЂў 24.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) mATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.