MSI G45D3M Digital Realtek HD Audio Driver 188.8.131.5298/184.108.40.20698 for XP/Vista,Win7 Publisher's description
MSI G45D3M Digital Realtek HD Audio Driver 220.127.116.1198/18.104.22.16898 for XP/Vista,Win7
вЂў Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme/Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
вЂў Supports Intel Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
вЂў Supports Intel next generation 45nm multi-core processors
вЂў Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz.
вЂў Support VRD 11.1 standard.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
вЂў Intel G45 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz.
вЂў Intel ICH10/ICH10R Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD. (ICH10R)
- Integrated AHCI controller.
вЂў Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333 SDRAM, 8GB Max
вЂў One PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V2.0 compliant).
вЂў One PCI Express x1 slot. (support PCI Express Bus specification v1.0a compliant)
вЂў Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
вЂў One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in JMicron 368.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
вЂў SATAII controller integrated in ICH10/ICH10R chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH10/ICH10R
- Supports AHCI controller with SATA RAID 0/1/5/10/JBOD by ICH10R.
MSI Reminds You...
вЂў The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
вЂў Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC888S
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
вЂў Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111DL
IEEE1394 / FireWire
вЂў Chipset integrated by VIA VT6315
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1/ System x1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x SPDIF-Out connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port (optional)
- 1 x TPM module connector (optional)
MSI Reminds You...
вЂў The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x Optical SPDIF-out jack
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
- 1 x Graphic Card port (optional)
- 1 x DVI-D port (optional)
- 1 x HDMI port (optional)
вЂў The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
вЂў The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
вЂў 24.4cm(L) x 22.8cm(W) mATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.