Kingston DT101G2/XX USB urDrive 1.1.124 Publisher's description
Kingston DT101G2/XX USB urDrive 1.1.124
urDrive is preloaded software exclusive to your Kingston USB drive with a new interface that gives you a better way to look at your data. All of your files, folders, photos, videos, music and other content can be displayed and accessed from one convenient, easy-to-use desktop for your USB Flash drive.
urDrive software is included in this download.
Kingston urDrive v1.1 Installation Procedure using Internet Explorer
Requirements: DT101G2/xxGB or DT102/xxGB
Installation Note: Please insert your Kingston Flash drive before proceeding to step one.
1. Click on the urDrive1.1.exe link to initialize the urDrive software download.
2. Select "RUN" or "OPEN" and wait for the application to complete its download.
3. From the WinRAR self-extracting window, click the "BROWSE" button.
4. Navigate to the Kingston Flash drive (e.g. Kingston (E:)) and select it. Then click "OK" to proceed.
5. Finish by clicking the "INSTALL" button to extract the files to the Kingston drive.
Your new urDrive software will be located on your Kingston drive, ready for use.
! Warning !
urDrive software is only supported on the DT101G2 and the DT102
Note for MAC Users: urDrive is not compatible with Mac OS.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.