Abit AG8 BIOS Driver V1.7 Publisher's description
Abit AG8 BIOS Driver V1.7
1. Updated CPU micro code.
2. Fixed an issue where where the CPU clock would display 0000MHz after clearing the CMOS and BIOS setting but not selecting "Load Optimized Defaults".
3. Shows DRAM type when full screen logo is disabled.
4. Adjusted CPU fan speed lower limit to 300RPM.
5. Removed DDR600 item.
6. Added adjustable MAX and MIN multiplier item for certain retail INTEL CPUs.
7. Fixed an auto wake up issue which affected systems resuming from standby mode.
8. BIOS compile date: 09/22/2004
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer