Abit AA8-3rd Eye Bios 18 Publisher's description
Abit AA8-3rd Eye Bios 18
1. Added EM64T wording on screen.
2. Added "CPU Operating Speed" item adjustable with FSB 1066 CPUs.
3. Enhanced PCI-E VGA performance.
4. Fixed system hang when CMOS is cleared by Award Flash tool & SATA set as RAID.
5. Corrected CPU brand name with certain FSB 1066 CPUs.
6. Corrected "DRAM Frequency" wording in OC Guru.
7. Supports FSB 1066 CPU overclocking function in ВµGuru Preset Mode.
8. Enhanced stability with P4EE CPUs.
9. Calibrated certain CPU voltages in Preset Mode.
10. Calibrated Hi Limit value of NB Voltage in ABIT EQ.
11. Changed default RTC year to 2005.
12. BIOS compile date: 01/03/2005
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer