Abit AA8-3rd Eye Bios 17 Publisher's description
Abit AA8-3rd Eye Bios 17
1. Add support AA8XE.
2. Fixed an issue where after clear CMOS & into BIOS setting but not Load Optimized Default CPU clock show 0000MHz.
3. Add wording "Interleaved Mode" or "Asymmetric Mode" after Dual Channel.
4. Adjust CPU FAN Speed Low Limit to 300RPM.
5. Add adjustable MAX & MIN multiplier item for certain retail INTEL CPU.
6. Update CPU micro code.
7. Fixed an auto wake up issue if system resume from standby mode before.
8. Preserve USER Preset Mode in OC Guru, if CPU change.
9. BIOS compile date: 10/01/2004
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer