ActiveGanttCSA Scheduler Component Publisher's description
Gantt Chart ASP.Net Web Server Component for C# ASP.NET applications.
Add Scheduling capabilities to your C# ASP.NET application. An ActiveGantt control displays all types of data that can be presented in a Gantt Schedule format. An ActiveGantt control can be typically used to display appointments, tasks or other kinds of programmed activities.
This component makes it easy to build rosters, TV/movie scheduling, classroom scheduling, equipment/location rental, payroll, assembly line production, and many other applications.
For one low price get free updates for a year, all the versions of the control in each of the languages we release (no need to purchase a separate license or upgrade for the ActiveX versions), plus any control bundles we include with this control in the future.
- Microsoft Project 2003, 2007 and 2010 compatible.
- Built using 100% managed code (C#).
- Compatible with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 & 2010.
- Easy to use component. Easy to understand object hierarchy.
- Snap to grid and tool tips for easy date selection.
- Conflict detection.
- Infinite levels of zoom in the timeline. (zoom in, zoom out capabilities).
- Locale customizable.
- Complete color and font customization.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Comprehensive user's manual in printable format, also available online. Context sensitive help.
- Also available as a VB6 ActiveX control, an MFC ActiveX control, a 100% managed net windows forms component in vb.net or C# or an ASP.Net web server control in vb.net or C#.
- Free updates for a year.
Special versions (different builds) for Visual Studio 6.0, 2005, 2008 and 2010.
What's New in This Release:New Features:
- ApplyTemplate, ApplyTemplateGradient and ApplyTemplateSolid methods have been created to customize the appearance of the control with minimal coding.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented paper sizes to be correctly measured.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented the ClientArea object's DetectConflicts from operating.
- Included EventTarget parameter for the class ToolTipEventArgs in the ToolTipOnMouseHover event.
- The E_STYLEAPPEARANCE.SA_CELL option has been removed from the Style objects because the same functionality can be obtained by using E_STYLEAPPEARANCE.SA_FLAT.
Code Changes And Improvements:
- The CheckBoxColor property of the Treeview object has been renamed to CheckBoxBackColor.
System Requirements:- Visual Studio 2002, 2003, 2005 or 2008
- Net Framework version 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 or 3.5
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall