VersionBox Lite Publisher's description
from Verbox Software
VersionBox is a backup software application written for 32-bit Windows operating systems.
VersionBox is a backup software application written for 32-bit Windows operating systems. Application helps to create the consecutive backup copies of the project file or directory into the special folder.
Either the file or the directory backup copy is a Zip archive and gets the individual name which is the original project name joined with the date and time copy create. The backup copies of the directory can be contained both all files (full copy) and changed ones only (delta copy). It is possible to add the archive commentary or to confer the version number for the present state of the design.
The number of the backup copies is limited - newest copies deletes of the oldest ones (First In, First Out method). There are the different saving strategies for the Zip archives with the delta copy or the full copy, or with the version number. Also the strategy depends on the choice of one in a three values of the design status.
The backup assistant VersionBox has some common ranges of the use for any computer project:
1. Making of the backup copies,
2. Creation of the restore point before the sizeable modification,
3. Restoration of the formerly deleted elements,
4. Search the time of appearance of the certain property,
5. Creation daily, weekly or monthly work report,
6. Storing of the reliable versions,
7. Control the trend of the development.
System Requirements:* 32-bit Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7;
* At least 64 MB of RAM is recommended;
* 1.0 MB free system disk space for the program installation;
* Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall