SteamHttpCacheView Publisher's description
from Pasi Ruokola
SteamHttpCacheView is an application that reads the contents of the httpcache folder of Steam client, and display the list of all files stored in the cache.
SteamHttpCacheView is an application that reads the contents of the httpcache folder of Steam client, and display the list of all files stored in the cache. For each cache file, it shows the URL of the file, time the file SteamHttpCacheView was requested from the server, last modified time on the server, cache file expiration time and more.
With SteamHttpCacheView you can also extract the selected cache files to a different folder, delete files from the cache, open the original URL in a browser, copy items from the list to the clipboard or save them into a file.
What's New in This Release:- Added support for viewing Picture cache folder without manually changing the cache folder path.
- Added support for saving the list to a HTML file.
- Cache folder access error messages are now displayed on top of the list view.
- Select Cache Folder dialog now remembers the last used custom directory.
- Filename extension is now detected by the Content-Type header and added to the filename if it is missing.
- Illegal characters in filenames are now replaced with an underscore character when extracting cache files.
- Improved cache loading speed when refreshing the list.
- Fixed a bug where sorting the list by date could fail if the date format included 'era' indicator.
- Fixed bug where date sorting failed to get the actual two digit year range for date formats that use two digit years.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall