RKrenamer Publisher's description
RKrenamer is application for renaming a large number of files.
RKrenamer is application for renaming a large number of files. You can rename a large number of files with one click. Insert text in file name, replace, delete or even change the case of name, or serialize the files in folder.
- Renaming files (deleting, inserting, serialization, replace and case)
- Drag n Drop files (all files are supported)
- Cross platform (works on Windows, Unix, Mac OS)
- Rename large number of files, with high speed
What's New in This Release:- added: update checker
- added: add folder, recusivly add folder with content
- added: searching added files
- added: leading zero option in Serialization
- added: handling Action buttons in diferrent states (activate/deactivate them)
- added: open file with default application (chosen by OS)
- fixed: wrong result of sort when more than one folder are added to table
- fixed: position in counters starts now from 1 not from 0
- fixed: moving up/down, only the first column was moving
- improved: handling error messages
- improved: handling removed files, unreadable or unwritable files
- removed: permissions and owner/group are avaliable only on linux version
- removed: sort ascending/descending Actions
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall