QWBFS Manager Publisher's description
QWBFS Manager provides a cross platform Qt 4 GUI for working with hard disk drives that have been formatted to the WBFS file system.
QWBFS Manager provides a cross platform Qt 4 GUI for working with hard disk drives that have been formatted to the WBFS file system. This is a cross platform 32/64bits (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix like) alternative to WBFS Manager.
* Worker thread has been rewrited and now support all kind of import/export/convert (ISO to ISO, ISO to WBFS, WBFS to ISO, WBFS to WBFS), opening the door for normal file system disc handling (FAT, NTFS...) in a next version. (1.3.0 ?)
* Batch convertion of ISOs files to WBFSs files. (1.2.0)
* Batch convertion of WBFSs files to ISOs files. (1.2.0)
* New splashscreen by Nagy Franto (http://code.google.com/u/nagy.franto) (1.2.0)
* Listing of games with titles, sizes and codes. (1.0.0)
* Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files at once to the WBFS drive (ISOs). (1.0.0) - Now support WBFSs files (1.2.0)
* Easy to use interface which also reports available, total and used disk space at a glance. (1.0.0)
* Batch processing of multiple ISOs. (1.0.0) - Now supports WBFSs files (1.2.0)
* Rename discs on the WBFS drive. (1.0.0)
* Multilingual support
o en_US. (1.0.0)
o fr_FR. (1.1.0)
o es_ES by Frannoe (Ubuntu Cosillas) (1.2.0)
o ca_ES by Frannoe (Ubuntu Cosillas) (1.2.0)
o ru_RU, sl_SI, pl_PL, zh_CN, he_IL, da_DK, sk_SK, ja_JP, uk_UA, cs_CZ, ar_SA, zh_TW, de_DE, pt_PT, sv_SE open for translation. (1.1.0)
* Homebrew Channel entry creation.
* Direct & Indirect Drive-To-Drive transferring and cloning. (1.0.0)
* Automatic RAR archive extraction.
* Batch extraction and deletion. (1.0.0)
* Exporting list of games on drive to a .CSV.
* Ability to use more than one cover directory.
* Channel Creation (NEW).
* Using libwbfs directly to achieve greater flexiblity. (1.0.0)
* Using libfresh for extending Qt, providing great classes like the update checker, the network cache... (1.2.0)
* Use a separate worker thread to improve responsiveness when doing IO operations. (1.0.0)
* Update checker. (1.1.0)
* Passive error handling. (1.1.0)
* Translations manager. (1.1.0)
* Network cache based on max retry per query to avoid over bandwidth traffic. (1.1.0)
* Estimating the size of an ISO file can lead to the creation of a temporary file of 16MB in your system temporary path.
* Indirect transfer can lead to WBFS convertion to ISO of 4.4GB in a temporary file in you system path.
System Requirements:* Qt 4.5.0 minimum (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
* OpenSSL (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
* A brain
* A chair
* Some fingers
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall