PS FileRenamer Publisher's description
PS FileRenamer is primarily a software to rename files, ie it renames (many) files according to a preset pattern.
PS FileRenamer is primarily a software to rename files, ie it renames (many) files according to a preset pattern. But it offers significantly more than comparable programs. By using the standard renaming options in combination with the use of square brackets is just the tool in the field of music or picture files (MP3/JPEG) versatile. It offers a picture preview for the usual graphic formats JPG, GIF, BMP, WMF, ICO and reads all the available MP3 ID tags, JPEG EXIF information, etc. and can use it to rename. Other integrated functions: playlist editor (m3u & pls) with many functions, Split & Merge, slideshow, text files from directories generate info on all the tags of MP3 & JPEG (EXIF) files and to generate text lists, and much more.
* Rename files after (almost) any settings
* Preview feature (how would the file look like after renaming)
* Action sequences changeable
* Durchnummerieren of files in several directories, leading zeros as possible (numbers, Roman numerals, letters, Octal, Hexdezimal ...)
* Thumbnail View popular formats (GIF, BMP, ICO, WMF, JPG)
* Pictures Slideshow (only registered users)
* Creation of directory catalogs in text and XML format (eg for CD booklets, etc.)
* Possibility to set desktop background images
* MP3/WMA Informationen Auslese
* Reading of file information such as version, creation date, type, etc.)
* Many more wild cards, for example, reading the current date, time, computer name, screen resolution, etc.
* Edit MP3 ID tags (v1 and v2)
* MP3 playlists scan for missing files and orphaned files tracking
* EXIF header information from JPEG files
* Use of "wildcards" to many new possibilities for creating rename, eg to include file date, MP3 info (ID3TagV2 & V1), JPEG info (EXIF), clock, counter, user name, and many more (currently 243 Platzhalter) ...
* Keep EXIF information, and file date
* Generates a list of MP3 ID info days and JPEG Meta info
* Securely delete files such as photos and music files on hard drives and memory cards
* Save the renaming configurations possible
* Batch processing shell possible
* Favorites feature stores frequently used folders in list
* Can a directory with all sub-directory load (recursively)
* Restriction on certain file types
* Copy and test mode
* Use of regular expressions
* Creation of batch files for renaming actions (ASCII format for working with umlaut)
* File Splitter (Join & Merge function to 2GB file size)
* JPEG encoder to compress image files with other options for rotating and mirroring
* Speed: ~ 1000 files in 60 seconds, ~ 20 files per second (varies depending on the program settings)
* Playlist editor. M3U and. PLS files. Create and edit playlists, copy and move selected items from playlists possible
* Rename files with content from text files
* Uvm ...
PS FileRenamer is shareware and costs 10.00 Euro! The program may take 30 days for free testing. In the unregistered version, there is a reminder dialog each time you start the slideshow feature is not available, the generation of a text and XML file from a directory view stops after 30 files and it can not create profiles as well as setting the batch mode is used. . Furthermore, the renaming of files to a maximum of five files in a single pass is limited.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall