Portable Xinorbis Publisher's description
from Paul A Freshney
Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk analyser.
Xinorbis is a simple but powerful hard disk analyser. Using a sophisticated mix of graphs, tables and tree displays, it gives the user a complete overview of the contents of a hard disk, folder, removable or network drive.
It makes it easy to see the contents, structure and file distribution and file composition of a whole hard disk, directory, or mapped network drive. Includes full report creation.
Xinorbis is available for download with an installer, the recommended option, or as a ZIP archive for expert users who want more control; installing Xinorbis on to a USB flash drive.
Several additions have been made to Xinorbis to make it operate more efficiently as a "portable application", for more information see the help pages.
Xinorbis supports seamless integration with SQlite3 or ODBC for its Folder History data archive. Compare the contents of a hard drive or folder at any time or date.
* analyse a single drive, folder or merge several together in one report
* view file distribution by file type, location, attributes, size, user (owner) and date/time
* the Folder History feature allows you to compare the contents of a folder or drive at various times and dates
* in-bullt powerful search engine (+ save results to a file or clipboard)
* find duplicate files (by name and size)
* complex report generation (with many user customisations) with export to HTML, ASCII, CSV or XML
* save reports and tables for later comparison or for inclusion in other documents
* shell support, scan a directory through Windows Explorer
* updated regularly
What's New in This Release:Added:
В· Export to CSV option on Extensions tab
В· Some minor tweaks and updated FAQs
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall