PDF Print Control Publisher's description
PDF Print Control is an Acrobat plug-in tool for Acrobat which is used to take control of how your PDF's print at page level without the need for splitting up the pdf
PDF Print Control is an Acrobat plug-in tool for Acrobat which is used to take control of how your PDF's print at page level without the need for splitting up the pdf, this product is ideal for printing your PDF files to multiple trays from one PDF file, e.g. page 1-5 can be assigned to tray1 then page 6-10 can be assigned to tray2, you can set all printer information available in the printer driver like dpi, color/mono, orientation, trays and you can even switch printers! e.g. pages 1-5 to the Xerox in color and pages 6-10 to the HP in B/W, all printer settings information is stored within the PDF, so next time you want to print all you have to-do is load and press the special print button in the Acrobat toolbar, PDF Print Control has a few time saver options like print settings can be copied between documents for easy migration, replication within a document for repeat settings changes - e.g. page 1 - tray1, page 2 - tray 2 replicated would alternate through the document, quick markup by searching for text and mark that page with printer settings, mark on bookmark name, mark on page size, inject postscript during a print job for special printer finishing, Reporting summary of page markups.
Latest features include page marking, searching, loading controls and print with the new Quick Setup scripting so all you have to do is load the pdf and click the new 'Q' quick setup button, we have also added multi-thumbnail marking from the thumbnail view for ease of use, load controls on startup, option to ignore network printer names when using on multiple machines and assign names to the toolbar controls option. e.g. Yellow Tray
1. Supports Windows 95, 98, ME, Windows 2000 (NT5), XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 & Windows 7.
2. Acrobat Plug-in.
3. Set printer settings at page level without splitting the PDF.
4. Supports Full Acrobat 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 std/pro.
5. Set all device printer settings, tray, color, dpi, orientation, paper size and other printer device features.
6. Up to 10 unique printer settings re-useable throughout a PDF.
7. Inject Postscript files into the print stream for job finishing.
8. Optionally Print as one postscript file.
9. Replicate printer settings within the PDF.
10. Search for text, bookmark name, paper size and add printer settings.
11. Saves the printer information within the PDF for easy retrieval & portability.
12. Copy printer settings between PDF's.
14. Full HTML & PDF Help.
What's New in This Release:v1.19 16th November 2010
1. fixed a memory issue causing crash with some printer drivers
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall