NexusFile Portable Publisher's description
from Junghoon Noh
Dual-pane file manager.
NexusFile is a dual-pane file manager that offers fast, color coded file management with many advanced features. You can easily copy or move files between folders, quickly navigate to favorite folders, change file and folder attributes, perform advanced renaming operations, manage archives and much more. The program offers a modern interface with customizable color schemes for file types, transparency support and custom view styles. In addition to traditional file management, NexusFile offers FTP transfers, folder comparison and synchronization, file splitting and joining, disk cleanup, file shredding, extended keyboard shortcuts and more.
What's New in This Release:* Fixed: Error occurred or stopped when Folder Tree(F10) scans
* Fixed: Sometimes, error occurred after deleting files/folders
* Fixed: Rarely, folder could be deleted even though some files in it failed to be moved.
* Fixed: Folders whose name contains some characters couldn't be zipped
* Fixed: Sometimes file list was scrolled unintentionally in scroll by line mode
* Fixed: NexusFile was opened in a main monitor after being closed at maximized state in a sub-monitor.
* Fixed: Sort Descend/Ascend option was not saved if it is not set in 'Tools > Options' dialog.
* Fixed: Sometimes folder size was cropped when using 'Calculate folder size(Ctrl+Shift+R)' function.
* Fixed: FTP site 'Remote dir' options was not applied.
* Add: Command line option /userdir:"path" added ex) nexusfile.exe /userdir:"c:userdata2" NexusFile will load and save settings from "c:userdata2"
* Fixed: Search didn't work on Shortcut Keys (F12)
* Some minor errors are fixed
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall