MiniCopier Publisher's description
from Adrian CourrГЁges
MiniCopier is a graphical copy manager.
MiniCopier is a graphical copy manager. It provides more comfort and control over files copy operations, than basic OS functions.
With MiniCopier it is possible to queue different transfers, resume a copy that has failed, limit the speed or pause the copy. If a transfer fails, an error is logged and the rest of the queue is treated.
MiniCopier tries to include most of the features of SuperCopier (Windows-only software) into a completely multi-platform program.
* treatment of the transfers one after the other
* add new transfers to the queue while a copy is already being processed
* dynamic management of the queue of remaining transfers
* pause a copy
* limit the speed of the copy
* skip current transfer to proceed to the next one
* resume a copy at the exact point where it failed (no need to start over)
* choose another name for the target if a file already exists
* can follow or ignore symbolic links (Unix systems only)
* set a default behaviour if target file already exists
* storage of the failed transfers into a list
System Requirements:В· Java
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall