Listfile Publisher's description
ListFile is Windows Explorer type program
ListFile is Windows Explorer type program. However instead of a list of files, this program displays file names and their attributes in a "Table" format. Table provides query, sorting, export and file size calculation features currently not available in standard Explorer. Here is how you may want to start using this program:
How to use
1. Run ListFile. You will be presented with a Directory Tree on the left, and an empty Table with headers on the right hand side.
2. Drag folders from the Tree on to the Table. All files in the folder will be tabulated against the Table header (eg file attributes such as filename, directory etc). There are more than 2 dozen attributes to choose from.
3. Left Click on Table headers to sort.
4. Right click on Table headers separator to insert file attributes from the Table.
5. Query the Table and generate a second Table, based on file attributes or file contents specified in the query. Use and/or logic to construct complex queries. A query may be set as a filter. Any folder dragged from Tree to the Table will be filtered accordingly.
6. Copy files listed in a Table to a folder.
7. Export a Table to an Access, Excel, CSV or HTML file, or to ZIP file.
8. Many more options.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall