Horodruin Publisher's description
Frequently I am in need to update a folder taking files from different folders (and finally update them too).
I have looked on the web but I haven't found anything that could easily do this dirty work. So I have written this small program.
This program allows you to synchronize more than 2 folders with just few clicks. It's very simple, but you first must read the included documentation.
It has the following key features:
- multiple folder handling (2 or more).
- the folder analysis can be modified on your needs.
- optimal file multithreaded copy engine (by using temporary file and/or by overwriting files).
- configurable. You can easily integrate it with a text editor, a hex editor, and a diff viewer.
- minimal registry usage (only for Explorer integration).
- small, fast, and clean.
- HTML Help included.
- for advanced users only!!!
What's New in This Release:The alternate credetials handling is greatly improved. Now you can access to remote resoures without the need to have altenate credentials stored locally (for network HD...).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall