GetFoldersize Publisher's description
GetFoldersize allows you to determine the size of folders and sub-folders on your hard drive.
GetFoldersize allows you to determine the size of folders and sub-folders on your hard drive. Determine which programs are taking up your hard disk space. For each folder, you can display the total file size and the number of files and subfolders in the folder.
* Freeware for private and commercial use
* Determine the size of folders and sub-folders on drives, media storages, CD/DVDs, network shares...
* Fast scan algorithm
* Scan file and folder paths with an overall length of up to 32,000 characters and file and folder names containing Unicode characters
* Scan an unlimited number of files and folders
* Show the number of file and/or folder of all files and subfolders
* Display the file size in Bytes, Kilobytes, Megabytes and Gigabytes
* Print the folder tree
* Save the folder tree and information into a text file
* Start GetFoldersize and scan folders right from the windows explorer context menu
What's New in This Release:NEW: A log entry will be created when scanning a source folder.
NEW: Main Toolbar: Added the button 'Log'.
FIX: Various optimizations and new enhancements have been introduced in various sections of GetFoldersize. Various bugs have been fixed.
System Requirements:* Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions)
* Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (all versions)
* Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions)
* Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (all versions)
* Microsoft Windows XP (all versions) *
* Microsoft Windows 2000 (all versions) *
GetFoldersize also runs on the 64-bit versions of these operating systems.
* The portable Version of GetFoldersize don't support Windows XP without any Service Pack installed and Microsoft Windows 2000.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall