GDuplicateFinder Publisher's description
from Guillermo Campelo
GDuplicateFinder - A FREE Groovy way to find file duplicates!
Unlike other duplicate finders such as Easy Duplicate File Finder, Auslogics Duplicate File Finder, MindGems Fast Duplicate File Finder, Duplicate Cleaner, DupFiles and others, GDuplicateFinder is a FREE cross-platform application, with the ability to search among not just local files, but files on the network, such as a Windows or a Linux share using VFS library.
Taking advantage of Groovy facilities and GPars power to process in parallel, GDuplicateFinder will help you get rid of those duplicates you always wanted to dispose in an easy and friendly way.
- Supported network shares (SMB, SSH, Amazon S3, FTP).
- Manage network drives(add, edit, remove).
- Turn on/off network drives.
- Save/load duplicates results session.
- Stop, save, load and resume a search for duplicates.
- Open duplicate files with system's default editor.
- Internationalization (Spanish, English, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese).
- Receive update notifications.
What's New in This Release:Fixed bug: Chinese characters not displaying correctly on Windows 7
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: No Install support