FTPDirect Publisher's description
from Marcel Scheitza
FTPDirect is a software for synchronizing local and remote FTP directories.
FTPDirect is a specialized program for synchronizing local and remote FTP directories. Once configuried, you can synchronize your projects one-sidedly or two-sidedly at the push of a button or fully automatically - by setting a certain synchronization interval.
Every synchronization step is stored in Sync-Logs and can be accessed after the synchronization has finished.
Every file, which was overwritten or removed a backup is made of: You can even undo steps afterwards and so recover overwritten or removed files.
By using FTPDirect, you are always on the safe side.
- Connection to active and passive FTP-Servers
- Use of FTP-Proxy severs
- Manage multiple synchronization projects
- Project-specific ignore-lists (Local and remote ingore-list)
- Global ignore-list
- Integrated Trouble-Shooting (ITS)
- Automatic two-sided synchronization of multiple projects
- One-Sided synchronization
- Two-Sided synchronization
- Creating, removing, modifiying files and folders on FTP-Server side
- Simulation of Update, Commit and Dualsync operations
- Reverting projects: Remove synchronization data for one or more users.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall