FileVerifier++ Publisher's description
from Tom Bramer
FileVerifier++ is a Windows application for verifying the integrity of files.
FileVerifier++ is a Windows application for verifying the integrity of files. FileVerifier supports various algorithms by means of dynamically loadable hash libraries. It is a pure Win32 C++ application and doesn't have any dependencies other than what comes with Windows. Permanent installation is not required and may be burned to a CD or used from a flash drive.
* System Requirements
* Hash Algorithms Supported
* Shell Extension
* Command Line Version
* Features To Come
* Change Log
* Can load and save results to and from various formats.
* Hash algorithms can be added through the DLL interface.
* Hash verification. Can load hash results and compare to what is actually on your disk.
* Color coding of validity states
* Verification considers file size, file attributes, and modification date to be significant.
* Drag and drop support.
* Recursive directory processing.
* Recursive processing using patterns.
* Calculates hashes on strings.
* Search and grep using regular expressions.
* Selective verification.
* Unicode support (recognizes Unicode file names and writes results encoded in UTF-8 (without BOM))
* Supports Windows XP Visual Styles
* Shell Integration (Shell extension).
* Can be installed using installer or without.
* Command line version. (in beta)
What's New in This Release:
В· A compatibility issue with fv.exe and Windows 2000 has been resolved. fv.exe now runs on Windows 2000 (though it may not be the nicest looking...).
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall