File Undelete 2010 Publisher's description
An easy to use, affordable do-it-yourself file undelete solution
File Undelete 2010 is an easy to use, affordable do-it-yourself data Undelete solution that is designed to recovers lost, accidentally deleted, or inaccessible files, folders, complete partitions or entire drives from multiple file types, media and operating systems. It allows you to Recover Files that have been removed from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted by-passing the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete). It will also recover files deleted by virus or Trojan attacks, unexpected system shutdown and software faults.
File UndeleteTM can recover all file types, support for over 350 specific file types including document files, Photo, audio files, video files, digital media files, and more!
Program features and Advantages:
* Recover files from deleted, damaged, formatted or reformatted partitions
* Supports both quick scan and full scan modes
* Explorer-style user interface.
* Support removable devices
* Support external ZIP drives and USB hard drives
* Quick scanning speed
* File Undelete supports both NTFS and FAT32 volumes.
* File Undelete supports IDE / SATA / SCSI / ATA hard disk drives
* Preset file filter options for quick scan or a full scan.
* No temporary files and no virtual memory, try to protect original data from being destroyed.
* Filters for displaying or hiding files
* Advanced FILE FIND options including "Find", "Find Next", and "Find Previous" for enhanced searching.
* File display tree allows filtering and sorting by name, date, time, status, and size capabilities.
* User-friendly graphical interface for ease of use.
* Small file size - all files are compressed to one file only 1MB
* Low requirements - Pentium CPU 300MHZ or higher plus 64MB RAM or more.
* You need not install it. You need only the EXE file and one DLL to run it.
* Built-in Hex editor
* Support localized and long FileNames
* Support large size hard drives.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status:
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall