File SyncForce Publisher's description
File synchronization/backup (now FTP, Powerbuilder & SourceForce)
Now supports FTP and Powerbuilder.
1. Synchronize files between PCs, hard drives, client/server networks, and laptops.
2. Automatic scheduled syncs and backup operations.
3. Automatically detects which files in a directory have changed, synchronizes those changes to a destination directory, and then logs which files have been synchronized.
4. Copy files from network to your local machine - work locally. Network traffic is minimized.
5. Detect file changes at preset intervals.
6. Protect your vital corporate data - make a backup.
7. Replicate entire directory branches or individual files - very flexible, powerful, and easy to use.
8. Prevents data loss from update conflicts - will make a backup if both source/destination files have changed.
9. Automatically save the log on a daily/weekly basis. File SyncForce now supports file storing - versioning via SourceForce (video), a simple yet powerful file-based source control versioning system - a differencing system which saves only the differences between file versions, saving lots of disk space. Also, you can zip up the these difference files, to lower the number of files on your system, keeping your directory organized, while yet saving more disk space via differencing and zip compression - very powerful.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall