File Recover Publisher's description
from PC Tools
PC Tools File Recover helps restore lost music, photos, and other documents
PC Tools File Recover helps restore lost music, photos, and other documents lost to accidental deletion or corruption.
Multiple Scan Types
Run a quick scan for files that may have just recently been deleted, or a deep scan for harder-to-recover items. A physical scan that meticulously combs through your hard drive is also included for severely damaged media.
Recover what you wantвЂ¦ Fast!
PC Tools File Recover includes options to help you quickly find your lost files. Specify what drives you want to scan, the file types you want to scan for, the size of your files, and even the file names that you want to find and recover. It utilizes a rapid scan engine to scan and restore your documents from your hard drive, usually within minutes!
Restore lost music, photos, and other documents lost to accidental deletion or corruption.
- Restores files from hard drives, floppy disks and other types of fixed media
- Powered by a rapid scan engine that can find and recover lost files in minutes
- Allows you to specify what drives you want to scan, the file types you want to scan for, the size of your files, and even the file names you want to find and recover
- Utilizes a non-destructive, read-only file recovery approach that wonвЂ™t damage your lost files
- Supports IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives
- Supports hard drives formatted with FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems
What's New in This Release:New filters have been added, file type detection while scanning, preview support specific file types, GUI Unicode support and Scan pause function
System Requirements:MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® XP SP3 (32bit only)
CPU: PentiumВ® 4 or equivalent 233 Mhz (minimum) | Coreв„ў2Duo or equivalent 300 Mhz (recommended)
Memory: 64 MB (minimum) | 128 MB (recommended)
Microsoft Windows VistaВ® (32bit and 64bit)
CPU: 1 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB
Microsoft Windows 7
CPU: 1 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB for 32 bit or 2 GB for 64 bit
HDD: 50 MB free
Video: SVGA (1024x768)
CD-ROM drive (if not installing via electronic software download)
Internet access is required to register product and receive product updatesвЂ
вЂ User is responsible for Internet service provider account, all Internet access fees and phone charges.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall