DropIt Publisher's description
from Lupo PenSuite Team
A tiny, flexible, hard-working tool to automate sorting and filing data files and folders.
When you need to organize files, DropIt can eliminate much of the drudgery of searching and manually opening folders and moving files around. You can configure it to move or copy files and folders to specified destinations, based on file-names and/or file-types. You can even save sets of parameters in multiple Profiles for different projects, drives or computers.
Drop a group of assorted files and/or folders on the floating DropIt image and it sorts them and sends them off to the folders you assigned. You should go do something enjoyable with the time you saved.
- Process files and folders manually with Drag-and-Drop
- Process files and folders automatically with Folder Monitoring
- Filter files and folders by name, extension, location, size and/or date
- Move, Copy, Compress, Extract, Rename, Open With, List, Delete, Ignore actions
- Collect patterns in different profiles and assign an image to each one
- Support also Context-Menu, Send-To and Command-Line
- Support automatic software update
- Support encryption to protect your profiles with a password
- Support internal, system and custom environment variables
- Support log file creation to verify sorting operations
- Support for Unicode filenames
- Available with Multi-language interface
- Available in both installer and portable versions
What's New in This Release:- Fixed problem loading files from subfolders
- Fixed some minor bugs
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall