Double Commander Publisher's description
from Double Commander
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side.
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
Here are some key features of Double Commander:
- Unicode support
- All operations working in background
- Multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface
- Custom columns
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax hightlighting
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR.
- Extended search function with full text search in any files
- Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
- Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX plug-ins support
- File operations logging
- And more...
What's New in This Release:- FIX: Access violation when open archive with symbolic links
- FIX: Bug Typo in options section: thubnails->thumbnails.
- Problems with SAMBA resources with authorization
- FIX: Bug Incorrect default path to Lua library
- FIX: Bug Can not extract empty folder from archive
- FIX: Bug Editor->Search&Replace field order is bad...
- List index out of bounds on deleting separator from toolbar (bug ).
- FIX: Copying full paths of filenames from search result.
- UPD: Czech language file from Martin Štrobl.
- UPD: Russian language file
- FIX: [Zip plugin] Slow opening of big archives; speed up test operation.
- FIX: Force date, time separators to /, : in case they are UTF-8 characters in current locale (Unix).
- FIX: Try to fix access violation when accessing empty DVD drive (bug )
- UPD: Traditional Chinese language file by mlance_2
- FIX: Build libmime with large file support (bug ).
- FIX: Multi rename files with not ASCII names and using range
- FIX: Move files when can not copy attributes (e.g. move files from NTFS to EXT3 file system under Linux)
- FIX: Delete HotDir with item index = 0
- FIX: Access violation error with some wcx and wfx plugins
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall