Doszip Commander Publisher's description
The Doszip Commander is an LFN-aware TUI file manager (NC clone) for DOS with built-in zip and unzip
The Doszip Commander is an LFN-aware TUI file manager (NC clone) for DOS with built-in zip and unzip. The original program was written in Borland C, but the latest version compiles with Open Watcom 1.8 and the JWasm assembler.
What's New in This Release:- fixed bug in Panels on using Ctrl-K, Ctrl-X, Alt-C, F12
- panel(s) becomes visible if hidden
- fixed bug in Command line -- content destroyed using Ctrl-O
- fixed bug in Edit Reload (Ctrl-R) -- first memory block not cleared
- added interrupt 2F 17xx (WINOLDAP) to DZEMM -- Clipboard functions
- added View to Memory Information dialog (Alt-M)
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall