Document re-arranger Publisher's description
This program helps you to filter only lines (of a text file) that contains a specific string/text.
Document Re-arranger can do what other advanced text editor (even Microsoft Word) can't. It can restore the text in a document that has been formatted with a broken line / row. You know the files that have two short rows because they were formatted for other pages layout than A4/L8. Also if you try to copy/paste text from PDF documents to Word you may obtain truncated / short lines. This software will detect premature line ends and will fix them (will merge the broken rows).
- the possibility to detect premature row's end in three ways
- semi transparency
- automatically save the file to disk
- small size/monolithic
- it doesn't need to be installed/uninstalled (just download it and double click)
- it doesn't mess your registry or system with unneeded DLLs or other craps like this
- it has integrated Help as tool tips
How to install it?
This program was built using a revolutionary technology from Borland. It does not require being installed or un-installed.
It doesn't need any DLLs, ActiveX, DirectX, Java, Windows services packs or IE updates Just download the program and run it.
System Requirements:No special requirements.
Program Release Status: New Release
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall