CDRoller Publisher's description
Recovers data from CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs, hard and ssd drives, memory cards. Including old UDF discs, created by Sonic (Adaptec, Roxio) software, unfinalized dvd video discs taken by DVD camcorders, corrupted, damaged, incorrectly closed discs.
CDRoller is a handy and reliable software for data recovery from optical discs (CD/DVD/Blu-ray), hard and ssd drives, memory cards and other types of Windows drives. Key features:
1. Retrieves the data from the discs created by drag and drop CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages.
2. Includes built-in UDF Reader. No need to install the 3rd party UDF Reader.
3. Finds and recovers the lost DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices, including Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders. Converts a raw DVD-video (VOB or VRO files) into MPG files without loss of quality. Makes a new DVD-Video disc that can be played back in the most DVD players.
4. Includes built-in CD/DVD/BD burner and eraser integrated into common shell.
5. Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
6. Provides a direct access to raw disk data using a special driver, bypassing the restrictions imposed by Windows Vista/7/8 under standard user (non-administrative) account.
7. Retrieves the lost pictures, video and other types of files from flash memory card and drives.
8. Finds and retrieves the lost data on Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid-State Drives (SSD), floppy disks and other types of Windows disks/drives with FAT/NTFS file systems.
9. Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disk, files on incorrectly closed disk, etc.
10. Examines disc sectors at low level.
11. Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
12. Retrieves back up files from the multisession discs.
13. Provides direct access to the hardware (CD/DVD/Blu-ray drives), bypassing the Windows File System.
14. Tests disc readability.
15. Extracts ISO Image file and burns it to a new disc.
16. All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
What's New in This Release:View Image significantly updated for all data recovery options. It now supports all major graphic formats and popular digital camera raw formats (Canon, Kodak, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Fuji, Sony), and also includes thumbnail previews, support of EXIF metadata, batch convert, print and more.
System Requirements:Intel Pentium or compatible CPU, 256 MB RAM, 12 MB free HDD space, CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall